Our Support & Services organization has been designed with the three objectives of being at any time close to our customers, highly communicating and finally global.
- Proximity to customers with a network of Service Centers (SC)(1) and Regional Offices (RO) (2) that allows extensive communication during the day time of our customers.
- Lindenberg SC ATA 21, 27, 32
- Toulouse SC ATA 21 & 36
- Saline, Michigan, USA SC ATA 21, 27, 32, 36
- Singapore SC ATA 21, 27, 32, 36
- Shanghai RO ATA 21, 27, 32, 36
- Dubaï RO ATA 21, 27, 32, 36
- Moscow RO ATA 21, 27, 36
- Montreal RO ATA 21, 27, 32, 36
- Communication with skilled people, speaking the native language of our customers and using extended IT tools allowing them to communicate with their pairs around the world.
- Global, with all Services Centers and Regional Offices reporting to a lean operational organization dedicated to ensuring that all parties are permanently focusing on satisfying the customers, and serving as escalation route
(1): A Service Center can provide technical assistance, spare support and repair & overhaul services.
(2): A Regional office can provide sales support and technical assistance.
Organization can be uploaded...