Responsibility to our Planet
Liebherr’s list of responsible production initiatives is longstanding.
- Liebherr was the first appliance manufacturer worldwide to remove CFC’s completely from the production process in 1993
- Since 2000, Liebherr’s considerable investment to ensure environmental compatibility has resulted in the reduced use of chemicals, solvents and energy consumption
- Liebherr has established central waste and resource collection stations at their manufacturing facilities
- The packaging materials on all products are 100% recyclable
- The water used in the production process is purified and pollution-free
- The energy released during production is recovered and utilized again in heating the manufacturing environments.
Liebherr is an industry leader in green manufacturing and we use ActiveGreen as a symbol for our responsible practises.
We’ve invested in the research and development necessary to proactive and to make a difference. And our products, as a result, embody green design.