Liebherr is a leading international manufacturer of state-of-the-art crawler cranes. The flexible attachments mean that the machines can be quickly and easily converted for handling individual or bulk goods. The low operating costs are another significant advantage. For use in ports, there is a special package of equipment for optimum adaptation to loading and unloading ships. This package includes:
- Cab-height adjustment for optimum view into the ship's cargo hold.
- Adapter between undercarriage and upper carriage raises the jib's pivot point. This facilitates use of the machine very close to the ship so that it can be operated simultaneously at minimum radius and maximum load.
- Extended safety package including secure ladders, wide platforms on the entire upper carriage, additional mirrors for unrestricted view and warning tone during movement.
- State-of-the-art Litronic® control system featured as standard.
- Precise online load calculation for maximum exploitation of available load capacity.